HHA Scholarship Program
Based on the financial ability of HHA and the Kevin Bell Arena, HHA will recognize one or more skater(s) per age division for one season by awarding a scholarship for the duration of a single season by waiving individual ice fees up to 50% per month or 50% per session based program. The fees waived are limited to home practice ice costs, and do not include other team or skater related costs such as referee fees, travel, uniforms, tournament fees, and similar.
The application process consists of the following:
- Complete the scholarship application (see attached application below)
- Write an essay (two page maximum), that includes, but is not limited to:
- Financial need
- Extenuating circumstances
- How it will benefit the skater
- How the skater and/or family plans to give back to HHA during the season
The essay should be written by the applicant as age appropriate and can include quotes from the child as it applies to their interests in playing hockey or skating at the Kevin Bell Arena.
Once completed, please submit the application to President@HomerHockey.com